World Philosophy Day is annually observed on the third Thursday of November to honor philosophical reflections around the world. It is a day for people to share thoughts, openly explore and discuss new ideas and inspire public debate or discussion on society’s challenges.
- May 2011, New Horizons in Eastern Humanism: Buddhism, Confucianism and the Quest for Global Peace
- December 2010, Governance of Life in Chinese Moral Experience–The quest for an adequate life
- April 2010, The Global Significance of Concrete Humanity——Essays on the Confucian Discourse in Cultural China
- The 1st Sinyi Lecture was held on Dec. 8, 2016
- Nov. 26th to Nov. 28th, 2016, The Workshop “Confucianism in the Age of Enlightenment” was held at Peking University
- Powered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Publications
May 2011, New Horizons in Eastern Humanism: Buddhism, Confucianism and the Quest for Global Peace Author: TU Weiming, 池田が大きくする （池田大作） Press：I.B. Tauris & Co. Ltd View: China now attracts global attention in direct proportion to its increasing economic and geopolitical … Continue reading
December 2010, Governance of Life in Chinese Moral Experience—The quest for an adequate life CO-Author: ZHANG Yuehong（张跃宏）, KAI Bowen（凯博文）, TU Weiming Press：Routlege Taylor & Francis Group View: China has experienced a tremendous turn-around over the past three decades from the … Continue reading
April 2010, The Global Significance of Concrete Humanity——Essays on the Confucian Discourse in Cultural China Author: TU Weiming View: This collection of essays is at present the most comprehensive presentation of Tu Weiming’s intellectual pursuit for the last three decades. Part … Continue reading