World Philosophy Day is annually observed on the third Thursday of November to honor philosophical reflections around the world. It is a day for people to share thoughts, openly explore and discuss new ideas and inspire public debate or discussion on society’s challenges.
- May 2011, New Horizons in Eastern Humanism: Buddhism, Confucianism and the Quest for Global Peace
- December 2010, Governance of Life in Chinese Moral Experience–The quest for an adequate life
- April 2010, The Global Significance of Concrete Humanity——Essays on the Confucian Discourse in Cultural China
- The 1st Sinyi Lecture was held on Dec. 8, 2016
- Nov. 26th to Nov. 28th, 2016, The Workshop “Confucianism in the Age of Enlightenment” was held at Peking University
- Powered by Google Translate.
Monthly Archives: Wednesday December 21st, 2016
On January 11th, 2014, Prof. Tu Weiming Visits Malaysia And Signs a Cooperation Agreement With the Global Movement of Moderates Foundation
Following the speech, WEIB Director Tu Weiming and GMM Chief Executive Officer Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah signed a Memorandum of Cooperation. This agreement affirmed that the two organizations will sincerely cooperate in various activities that seek to strengthen cultural and ethical … Continue reading
On February 28 2013, The 5th Global Forum at United Nations Alliance of Civilizations in Vienna, Austria
On February 2013, to begin the day of 5th Global Forum at United Nations Alliance of Civilizations in Vienna, Austria, Prof. TU Weiming, the founding dean of Institute of Advanced Humanistic Studies at Peking University delivered a keynote speech.Prof. TU … Continue reading
BEIJING (CNTV) – Professor Tu Weiming is awarded the CNTV Personality of the Year Award 2012 for Disseminating Chinese Culture to the World. Tu Weiming was introduced by Christian Murck, the President of the American Chamber of Commerce in China, and a trophy … Continue reading