December 11, 2010 Saturday at 7 pm, Professor Tu Weiming, director of the Institute for Advanced Humanistic Studies at Peking University and Professor of Harvard University, made a speech on the global development of Confucius Institutes at the 5th Confucius Institute Conference. The conference was held at the National Convention Center in Beijing. For details, please go to Tu Weiming’s Blog (in Chinese).
World Philosophy Day is annually observed on the third Thursday of November to honor philosophical reflections around the world. It is a day for people to share thoughts, openly explore and discuss new ideas and inspire public debate or discussion on society’s challenges.
- May 2011, New Horizons in Eastern Humanism: Buddhism, Confucianism and the Quest for Global Peace
- December 2010, Governance of Life in Chinese Moral Experience–The quest for an adequate life
- April 2010, The Global Significance of Concrete Humanity——Essays on the Confucian Discourse in Cultural China
- The 1st Sinyi Lecture was held on Dec. 8, 2016
- Nov. 26th to Nov. 28th, 2016, The Workshop “Confucianism in the Age of Enlightenment” was held at Peking University
- Powered by Google Translate.