A dialogue between Prof. Tu Weiming and Prof. Homi Bhabha was held at 2010 Beijing Forum at Peking University on May 20th, 2010. The dialogue was moderated by Prof. Wu Zhipan. Prof. Tu Weiming is the Director of Institute for Advanced Humanistic Studies and a Lifetime Professor of Philosophy Peking University. He is also Research Professor and Senior Fellow of Asia Center at Harvard University. Prof. Homi Bhabha is the Director of the Humanities Center and the Anne F. Rothenberg Professor of English and American Literature and Language at Harvard University. The dialogue is in English, while moderator communicates in both English and Chinese.
World Philosophy Day is annually observed on the third Thursday of November to honor philosophical reflections around the world. It is a day for people to share thoughts, openly explore and discuss new ideas and inspire public debate or discussion on society’s challenges.
- May 2011, New Horizons in Eastern Humanism: Buddhism, Confucianism and the Quest for Global Peace
- December 2010, Governance of Life in Chinese Moral Experience–The quest for an adequate life
- April 2010, The Global Significance of Concrete Humanity——Essays on the Confucian Discourse in Cultural China
- The 1st Sinyi Lecture was held on Dec. 8, 2016
- Nov. 26th to Nov. 28th, 2016, The Workshop “Confucianism in the Age of Enlightenment” was held at Peking University
- Powered by Google Translate.